Followers

Monday, April 4, 2016

Condition Critical - Extermination Plan
Review

So, I've given a few listens to their new album and I'm pleased. This isn't some dumb thrash album with overly generic instrumentation and stupid ass lyrics, rather it's a brutal dose of east coast style thrash metal. Their previous album "Operational Hazard" was a solid debut and now we have this new album. This obliterates the previous, it's more visceral and crushing. The riffs are very well thought out in their arrangements, and they carry the songs along nicely and sort of flow right into the next track. The bass stands out nicely and adds to the aggression. This kept my attention throughout my listen, however this all ended faster than I anticipated. I was left wanting more! This isn't bad, instead it's a damn good thing if I felt that way if I wanted to hear more! Extermination Plan is available right now on youtube and can be bought off the bands indiegopage.

Track list:
1. Interminable Surgery
2. Fatal Incision
3. Intravenous Mutilation
4. Voluntary Disfigurement
5. Extermination Plan
6. Ostracized
7. Vindictive Hostility
8. Genocidal Void

8/10 Metal Tokens

-DMT


No comments:

Post a Comment